Download this free utility below.
Zip download file size: 6 KB.
XML Sitemap Generator screenshot
This XML sitemap generator is written in PHP. Easy to use, 2 files, no database needed. Easy configuration, you control what files are included in the XML Sitemap, written for flat-file directories. This Sitemap Generator includes auto-preview, create feature, and stylesheet for output.
Output is XML version 1.0 with UTF-8 encoding and complies with Schemas.org sitemap 0.9 requirements.
The website XML Sitemap Generator will read all the files in your directories. You can select and configure what files, folders, and extensions you want it to read or ignore.
Simply upload the (1) XML Sitemap Generator and (2) XSL stylesheet to your server root, access the PHP file, preview the files it's about to index, click Create, and you're done.
**Note: if you don't want your XML sitemap styled, then don't upload the included "sitemal.xsl" file.
1. Download the package below (ZIP file)
2. Extract and open the 'sitemap-generator.php' file with a text editor (I recommend using Notepad++).
3. Edit the following lines (IMPORTANT):
(If somehow you screw up while editing, feel free to come back and re-download this package. I've included the URL to this page in Line 2 of the PHP file, for future reference.)
4. Upload both 'sitemap-generator.php' and 'sitemap.xsl' files to your server root directory.
5. Open a web browser and access the sitemap-generator.php file from your website.
6. Files will be listed in alphabetical order. Select the ones you want to include in your sitemap.xml file, un-check all the others.
7. Click "Create XML Sitemap" button. A new sitemap.xml file will be written to the same directory you're currently in, and you should now be looking at the styled sitemap.
8. You're done. Any time you later make changes to your file system, simply access the sitemap-generator.php file through a browser and create a new sitemap.
Preview XML Sitemap Generator Zip file
the download link will be at top right of Preview