Flip 3D Window Switcher for Windows 7
Download this free PDF below.
For those of us who liked the Flip 3D (Window Switcher) feature in Windows Vista and have moved on to Windows 7, the good news is that Flip 3D is still part of the Windows 7 Operating Systems, but just not on your desktop or task bar. This is an easy tutorial on how to enable that feature back into Windows 7.
You must have Windows Aero running on your PC for Flip 3D to work.
Manually add Flip 3D to your desktop:
- Right-click on your desktop, select New, and then select Shortcut.
- In the location field, type C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe dwmapi #105 (assuming that Windows is installed on C:)
- Click Next, and then type Window Switcher for the shortcut name, then press Finish.
- Right-click on the Window Switcher shortcut that you just created and then click on Properties.
- Click on the Change Icon button.
- In the Look for icons in this file field type %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\imageres.dll, and then press Enter.
- Select the first icon and then click on OK.
- Click on OK to dismiss the properties dialog.
- Drag (or Pin) the Window Switcher shortcut from your desktop onto the taskbar.
Flip 3D keyboard shortcuts:
- WinKey+Tab or
- Ctrl+WinKey+Tab or
Start download PDF flip 3D window switcher