Klu by Curtis Factory Reset
The following steps will successfully reset your Klu by Curtis tablet back to factory defaults. This is most often needed when your tablet won't boot up beyond the ANDROID splash screen, or boots up showing the Android with a red triangle (error).
- Make sure tablet is off, but plugged in. If it will not power off, straighten out a paper clip and insert into the RESET hole for 1 second.
- Press and hold the "Volume Up" key and "Power" key.
- When "Klue by Curtis" splash screen shows, release the power key.
- A laying down android with cover open and red triangle with an exclamation point will appear.
- Rock the "Volume Down" and "Volume Up" keys and press the "Power" button to get the BIOS screen to display with blue color text.
- Use the "Volume Up/Down" keys to navigate choices to "wipe data/factory reset". Use the "Power" button to confirm your choice.
- The following screen will ask you to confirm your choice and warn you that this cannot be undone. Repeat step 6 to select your choice.
- When wiping all data is complete, select "reboot system now" to restart the tablet.
- If this doesn't work the first time, repeat all the steps above and try again. It will work!
- When you successfully complete this factory reset, go play a few tablet games and enjoy your day.
Topic: Klu by Curtis Factory Reset
Page 1 of 1